21 March 2010

a six hour nap and not doing Agape.

This morning, the Bethel Women's Chorale performed at College Park Missionary Church.
They gave us lunch and I ate more than I should have. But it was delicious, so I don't really care.

Jamie and I got back to the room, changed out of our dresses, and climbed into our beds.
James got up around 2:00 to go to the Spanish service at College Park.
I slept.
I woke up to go to the bathroom.
My abdomen (This is where I give my mother that look. She knows what it means. And I'm sure you can figure it out.) was killing me, and I thought a hot shower would help.
It didn't.
I went back to bed.
I was going to get up at 6:00 so I could do homework before leading Agape Fire tonight.
(Which is supposed to start six minutes from when I'm typing this.)
My alarm went off, I quieted it and went back to sleep.
Mom texted me around 7:30, I think, asking me how I was doing.
We talked for a while, and I read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
Then I decided that it was probably time to get up, eat something, put on some real clothes (as opposed to sweats) and do some homework.
I'm not really feeling much better, not well enough to walk across campus so I decided not to do Agape.
So not I sit in the Great Room, still not doing the homework that Dr. Stump is so graciously allowing me to turn in late.
It will get done, even though I don't really understand what's going on.
("This is what office hours are for, Swanson." "I know, I know.")

Also, I'm having a serious craving for Chinese food.

1 comment:

crazytalk05 said...

chinese food sounds good.
we should get some next week.