30 April 2013

Independent Study: This is it, Boys.

After a semester of making changes to a manuscript, to the project, and to my heart, we're ready to share with you.

This sends you to 300wordsaday.com/agreatwork.

After just two clicks, you'll be reading A Great Work.

We will gladly accept comments on this excerpt. That's why we're doing it this way.

Read. Enjoy. Learn.

I have had a rough time with this project this semester, and I'm glad I had to write about it or I wouldn't have finished it at all.

Thank you, Terry, for being willing to work with me on this. Our conversations have been wonderful and encouraging, and perfectly timed.

Thank you, people around me who have listened to me talk about what I've been doing. Your positive reactions let me know that this is worthwhile stuff.

Thank you, Mom, for reminding me every week to be working on this. I know that I needed it.

Thank you, Dad, for writing to teach. You helped me fill in the empty hours in my semester with a "class" that taught me about God, about the Bible, and about me.

Thank you, readers. I know you are few, but you are faithful. (I'm talking to you, LG.) If you like what you read, share it. Tell us what you like. Tell us what you think needs to be changed.

Glory to God.

No comments: